最全近期口语热门话题 Part 3newfuture1
微信 | 1035283310
- How do people become famous?
- What types pf people become famous in your country?
- What qualities do (all or most or many) famous people have in common?
- Do you think people are famous as a result of some real talent or are they famous for some other reasons?
- What are the good points about being famous?
- Do you like big shops or small shops?
- Why do some people like to visit small shops?
- Should governments develop big shops or small shops?
- Should shops be located in city centers or in the suburbs?
- What can shops do to attract customers?
- What can parents do to teach childrento save money?
- Why do young people tend to waste money?
- What kinds of things do people like to buy in your country?
- Do schools in China teach anything about financial management?
- What is it necessary to teach teenagers to manage money?
- How do parents give pocket money in your country? Present
- Do you think patience is important?
- Why is it difficult for children to be patient?
- What would you do if you wait for someone for a long time?
- Would you easily feel angry when you wait for a long time?
- Have you ever been late for meeting someone?
- How do people in your country learn about historical events?
- Do people like to learn history?
- Should governments spend money on museums?
- Do you think museums should free?
- Is it important to swim?
- Should children learn how to swim?
- Who can teach children swimming well?
- Why can swimming help people become healthier?
- Should a city have a lot of sports facilities?
- Do you like to try new food?
- What kinds of foreign food are popular in your country?
- Do you like to cook at home?
- Is it expensive to eat out in your country?
- What’s the difference between Chinese food and western food?
- Do you like short holidays or long holidays?
- Do you think modern lifestyle give people enough time for leisure?
- What’s the most popular tourist attraction in China?
- What’s the most important factor for a tourist attraction?
- Do you think we should have more public holidays?
- Should parents set goals for children?
- When do young children start to set goals for themselves?
- What kinds of goals are not realistic?
- Why do people set goals?
- What would you feel if you couldn’t achieve your goals?
- What jobs require staff to get in touch with many people
- What qualities do the staff need?Why?
- What’s the different between services in big shops and small shops?
- How should people do when they get bad service?
- Why do some people not know what service is good?
- How often do you read?
- Do Chinese people like to read?
- Do people with different reading levels buy the same kinds of reading materials?
- What do Chinese people like to read?
- What kinds of materials do you think people should read?
- What benefits do young people get from reading?
- How do young people and old people use mobile phones differently?
- What’s your attitude towards people using mobile phones in public places?
- Is it popular to use mobile phones in your country?
- Is it harmful for children to use mobile phones?
- How have mobile phones changed our life?
- What kinds of clothes do people wear in summer?
- What the least favorite season for you?
- What types of weather are suitable for outdoor activities?
- If the weather is bad, what would people do indoor?
- What’s the most typical weather in your country?
- Do you like to do risky thing?
- Why is good to be adventurous?
- Does it benefit people when they try new things?
- Why do some people wat the same things all the time?
- Do you think neighbors are important?
- Do you think it’s important to have a good relationship with one’s neighbor?
- Do you think people’s relationships with their neighbors today is the same as it was in the past?
- What are the benefits of belonging to a community?
- What kinds of peoplewill be invited to give a speech?
- What kinds of speeches are interesting?
- Is listening to speeches important to children?
- How to select simple speeches for children?
- Will Chinese people feel nervous when it comes to public speaking?
- How do Chinese people show politeness?
- Is there any difference between etiquette in cities and in small towns?
- How to teach children to be polite?
- How do you deal with impolite people?
- What kinds of behavior are not polite?
- Why do some people not like quiet places?
- Do you know other quiet places?
- Do you need a quiet place when you are working?
- Why do people like to spend time in quiet places?
- Do you know anyone who like noise?
- What are some reasons why people eat out?
- Dose it gives people more status to eat in a restaurant rather than eat at home?
- Do people now go to restaurants more than before? (Why? / Why not?)
- What’s the difference between eating at home and eating in a restaurant?
- Is there any difference between home-cooked food and food in restaurant?
- Which food do you think is healthier, restaurant food or home-cooked food?
- What sports are popular in your country?
- What are the major differences between ‘extreme sports’ and ordinary sports?
- What do you think of expensive sports?
- Why do you think some people strongly dislike playing sports?
- Do you think people should be encouraged to try some of these extreme sports?
- Do you like (or, would you like) to do a rather dangerous sporting activity?
- Why do you think some people like to do these dangerous activities?
- How is modern home design (both inside &outside appearance) in your country different to that of the past?
- In your country, what type of home do most people live in?
- Do people prefer to live in modern homes or the older-style homes (e.g., from 50 years ago)?
- How are modern homes different to older homes?
- What do you imagine people’s houses will be like in the future?
- Why do people sometimes move to live in a different home?
- What skills are necessary when making decisions?
- How can people improve their decision-making skills?
- How do you think computers will change the way people make decisions?
- Do parents in China allow their children to make important decisions about the future?
- Do you think that parents should make important decisions for their children?
- What would children do to make their parents proud?
- What did you do to make your parents proud when you were young?
- What advantages of yours make you proud?
- When was the last time that you felt proud of yourself?
- Doyoung people enjoy living in the countryside?
- Do old people prefer to live in the countryside or in the city?
- Why do many people move from small towns to big cities?
- What’s the difference between living in the countryside and living in the city?
- How has life changed in the countryside in your country?
- These days, people from different generations live together, do you think this is a problem?
- Why do some children get spoiled at home?
- Do young adults in your country like to communicate with old people?
- How much do you think people should be responsible for (the welfare of) their own parents?
- Do you think family relationship are important?
- Do parents in your country spend a lot of time with their children?
- Who did you spend most time with when you were young?
- Why do some young people dislike living with old people?
- What do you usually do when you hang out with your friends?
- Do you like to spend time on your own or with your family/friends?
- Big family or small families, which type is better?
- Why do more and more Chinese families have more than one child?
- Do you like to live with your parents or live on your own?
- Are children’s personalities similar to their parents’?
- What is your opinion of modern education (in school)?
- What school subjects do you think are most important (in primary school or high school)? (Why are they important?)
- What subject or subjects do you think will be most important in the future?
- What school subjects do you think will be the most useful in adult life (or, most useful for society)?
- Which subjects do you think should be optional and which should be compulsory?
- What are the advantages of studying computing in high school?
- In the west, (upper) high school students are allowed to choose many of the subjects they study. Do you think that would be a good idea in China?
- How do Chinese people make friends?
- Who is more important to you, friends or family?
- Do you like to be friends with someone who is different from you?
- Do you have any foreign friends?
- Why is it easier to make friends on the internet than in reality?
- Doyou think (watching) films have (has) any educational benefits?
- In what ways are documentary films are not so popular?
- How are movies and real life different?
- Do men and women like to watch the same kinds of films?
- Do you like any particular film star? Why?
- In China, when (on what occasions) do people give gifts to others?
- What sorts of things do they give?
- Do people today still give the same kinds of gifts that people used to give, many years ago?
- Why do people like to receive gifts?
- What are some of the possible different reasons why gifts to other people?
- Do you think it’s suitable to give money as a gift?
- Do you think it’s a good idea for people who are doing business with each other to exchange gifts?
- Why do some people not give gifts to others very often?
- Why do most children have a wild imagination?
- What kinds of books can boost people’s imagination?
- Do you like to watch movies about the future?
- What can school do for students’ creativity?
- Do you like to visit movie theaters?
- Where do Chinese people like to go on weekends?
- What do old people do to relax?
- How do people in China spend their leisure time? For example, after school, after work or on weekends?
- Compare how adults spend their leisure time with how children spend their leisure time?
- What kinds of things do families in China do together in their leisure time?
- Would you say that people have enough leisure time today?
- How do you think science and technology has changed people’s lives in China in the past few years?
- Compare the way men spend their leisure time and the way women spend their leisure time.
- Where do Chinese people play sports?
- Do you prefer indoor sports or outdoor sports?
- What are the benefits of group sports?
- What can children be beneficial from ding sports?
- Should young people try dangerous sports?
- How often do you make appointment?
- Is it important to be punctually in your country?
- Is it easy to make an appointment in China?
- Have (the item you chose to talk about) changed much over the years?
- Do you think that (the item you chose to talk about) are important to society? (How?)
- Do you think everyone needs to know how to use the item you chose to talk about?
- What kinds of electrical appliances are most used in the home, besides the tele phone and computer)?
- What are some examples of electronic or electrical equipment that are used for communication?
- How to prepare an event well?
- Do you think some people are born to have organizing ability?
- Do you think schools should teach organizing ability in school?
- What factors should people consider when planning for an event?
- What kind of things would you prepare carefully in advance?
- How should parents teach children organizing skills?
- Do Chinese parents like to prepare things for their children?
- What kinds of quality does a leader need?
- What are the reasons for the failure of teamwork?
- Do children need to know more about teamwork?
- Is cooperation more important than competition?
- What do old people like to listen to?
- How would your grandfather feel if you gave him some hip hop music to listen to?
- Why do you think old people like old songs?
- Why do you think people of different age groups have different favorite songs?
- What kinds of music do (small) children in China like to listen to?
- What are the differences between popular music and the music that (young) children like to listen to?
- Why do some people like to play music (=play a musical instrument) I the open?
- Do Chinese people prefer to travel by car or train?
- What are the advantages of travelling with a group of people?
- Should young people travel abroad?
- Where do Chinese people like to travel?
- Is international trip popular with people in your country?
- What kinds of jobs are easy to get in a foreign country?
- Should young adults work abroad?
- If they don’t work abroad, would it be helpful for them to travel in a foreign country?
- Do Chinese parents encourage their children to work abroad?
- If you had an opportunity to live abroad, which country would you like to settle down?
- Do you think animals have feelings and right? (Why?/ Why not?)
- Some people breed animals such as dogs for money. How do you feel about that?
- Do you think there should be laws to protect the welfare of pets and farm animals? (For example, laws against cruel treatment.) Why? / Why not?
- Are there any wild animals in China that are not found in any other country?
- Are there any animal reserves in China where wild animals can live in protection?
- How do Chinese people feel about the protection of wild animals?
- What do you think are some of the benefits to humans from protecting wild animals?
- What challenges and difficulties do people face when they try to have a successful small business?
- What should be the government’s role in how small business are run?
- What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of small business compared to large companies?
- How can small business benefit the people in the community where the businesses are located?
- What kinds of small business are most popular in China?
- Why do some people open their own business?
- What qualities does a small business owner need to have?
- Are public gardens very important in China?
- Are there many public gardens in China?
- Do you think there are enough public gardens in your hometown?
- What do you think are the benefits of having gardens in the city?
- Very often, public gardens are not designed in a simple way but, instead, are laid out in a rather complex way. Why do you think this is the case?
- Do you think governments should provide public gardens for people to visit?
- What do people do when they go to a public garden?
- How do people of different age group use public gardens?
地址：68 Anzac Avenue, Auckland CBD